For those who are searching, lost, wounded, or spiritually searching;
When would one seek counseling for spirituality?
- For wounds or abuse resulting from church or faith community
- Spirituality and sexual orientation, gender identity, or social justice issues.
- For issues of control, obsessive thoughts, or anxiety related to faith or spirituality
- Loss of faith, questions or grief over beliefs no longer held
- Discord in relationships due to change in religious faith
To be transparent, I myself come to you with a progressive Christian framework so you are aware of who you are talking to. That said, I wholeheartedly embrace and affirm people of all genders and sexualities, as well as those coming from differing religious or spiritual backgrounds. You are welcome here.